“BY ACCEPTING THE PLACEMENT OF THIS BADGE AND JOINING ROTARY AS A ROTARY, I DECLARE TO ASSUME THE FOLLOWING COMMITMENTS”:
- Endeavor to acknowledge and respect the statutory provisions of this Club;
- Attend this Club's Regular Meetings or regain attendance by visiting other Clubs within the limits established by Rotary International;
- Accept and perform with dedication the duties assigned to me by the “Board of Directors” of this Club;
- Participate actively in the development of companionship as a motivator for opportunities to serve;
- Make efforts to recognize the merits of any useful occupation and to disseminate and implement standards of professional ethics.
- Dedicate myself to research, cooperate, advise and promote acts or initiatives that result in better standards of material, moral and spiritual life in the community;
- Participate in the common effort to bring people from all over the world together, working for international understanding and peace.